As with any lifestyle, there are also challenges of RV living with kids.
Living in an RV has now become a familiar way of life for us, and there are times when the challenges of it all motivate our family to take a vacation from traveling in the motorhome.
Fulltime RV living has been a loving choice for our family with the benefits outweighing the difficulties. Today, we talk about how we have adapted to life year round in a camper amidst the critters, freezing rain, and weekend cookouts in our bedroom.
(Theme music: Ethan Anderson, Photo credit: Samantha Amidon )
Relationship Podcast Gems:
- Living in an RV is not like being on vacation 🙂
- Everyone seems to have their special chill spot, with a set of headphones for coping purposes.
- Seeing family can be difficult (we tend to connect through messaging or Skype sometimes)
- We face weather and other environmental challenges such as earthquakes, snow, and severe storms.
- Small spaces like the dreaded pots and pans cabinet that we curse….gahhh…
- It’s hard to take a luxurious bath with all of the bubbles and candles and things.
- We forgot to mention privacy (a future topic) and the repairs (we rattle apart as we roll)!
- There are more we are sure we forgot, but will probably come up in a disagreement later for us to share
Stream “The Challenges of RV Living With Kids”
Your Next Steps:
Join our email list for new episodes and articles.